The TrueCPR coaching device is a coaching tool to optimize resuscitation performance.
The device gives direct feedback on the actions and can be used in combination with any brand of defibrillator. TrueCPR accurately displays the CPR-depth measurement, providing a clearer picture of CPR performance during and after CPR. The metronome also helps the caregiver by ensuring the right amount of compressions are given per minute.
The different options are open for configuration. It is very quick and easy to place on the body. It’s portable, light and compatible with any kind of defibrillator. It is ideal to use for training, in the field or in an ambulance or hospital.
You can find more information about the TrueCPR here
- 220 x 220 pixels, color TFT with LED backlight
- Metronome Rate
- 104.4 compressions per minute
- Compression Depth
- Target depth range of 5-6cm (2 to 2.5 in)
- CPR-Feedback mode / Event Review Mode
- Battery life
- 180 minutes on Duracell® batteries
- USB Connectivity
- Easy to clean
- Water resistant
- Highly Visible Dial with Real-time Feedback
- 6 month Diac Medical Warranty